- I am left-handed. Of all my family members on either side, there is only one other person left-handed, and she was born the same month, just a few days after me. Was there a full moon that week?
- I love to crochet when I have time. I had to teach myself because all of my aunts swore they could not teach a leftie to do it. I showed them though!
- I am a type 2 diabetic, having just been diagnosed this year. I'm doing great though, it's just a pain in the butt sometimes.
- I once sang a duet with Faith Hill. Actually, she lived a few blocks away from my family when we were little, and she lived next door to my cousins, so I played with her all the time. This duet was at a 4-H luncheon, we sang "Delta Dawn", and both dressed up in ladies dresses and wigs. I would give ANYTHING to have a picture of it too! We were about 8 years old at the time.
- In addition to making totes and selling them on ebay and etsy, I am also a medical transcriptionist. I have been doing this for about 11 years, from my home.
- When I was in the my early 20's I used to sell Estee Lauder cosmetics at my local mall. On a whim, I went with a friend to Washington D.C. to visit a cousin. While I was there, I applied for a job as a counter manager at a department store. They called me back and hired me! I moved from my little town in Madison, Mississippi to Washington D.C. and had a blast. I lived there for a little over a year. It was quite an adventure!
- My favorite color is yellow. Lime green is a close second.
Now, I have to tag 7 more blogger friends, so I tag:
Next, I must post comments on these ladies' blogs so they can consider themselves tagged and repeat what I have done.
Whew! That was exhausting, but fun!