Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HUGE fabric sale in my Etsy shop!


I'm having a huge sale in my shop for the rest of January! I'm trying to destash my overcrowded sewing room, and I have listed a ton of fabric in my shop.
For each 1 yard of fabric you purchase from my shop, I will send you 1 yard FREE! If I have another yard of the fabric you are buying, I can send that, OR if you are adventureous, let me choose and I will send you another yard of quality fabric.
Shipping will stay the same up to a total of four yards. For each additional yard over 4, add 0.50 shipping. This is a great buy, you are getting two yards for the price of one!
http://www.azalealane.etsy.com

1 comment:

OMB said...

I love the fabric that I bought. I made a diaper bag set with it. My coworker loved it.
I will be checking out your store for more.