Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Something You Should Know About Beagles...



It's been awhile since I posted about my lovable little rascal Sparky, so I thought I would let you in on a little information I learned about beagles in general.


Yep, that is my favorite Shabby Chic pillow being consumed. He didn't get too far with it, but this little guy is FAST. If the remote is left anywhere out in the open, he waits until we leave the room, grabs it, runs to us to let us know he has it, then takes off running.


4 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Uh oh!

Linda

Jona Giammalva said...

Well he might be a little stinker but he's sure a cute little stinker! I love beagles.

OMB said...

Sparky is getting big!!!
I love the Property law.
Have a happy Holiday!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww, he reminds me of the Beagle we had,we took her because she was the runt of the bunch but she had health problems so we kept her in the house and was she ever spoiled ! :) Sadly we had to put her to sleep 6 yrs ago. A friend of ours painted her picture on a flat stone as a remembrance.
Mary @ bags2impress